High temperature resistance, Corrosion resistant, Anti-clogging, Data convert to flow rate quickly
- Stainless steel, high temperature, corrosion resistant
- Large, open tip design resists fouling
- Can be used in harsh environments, exhaust gas emission, environmental protection engineering
- Connect with eYc pressure transmitter PHM/PMM/P063 and display (SD06) to measure the dynamic pressure of the airflow in the pipeline and calculate the wind speed and air volume and temperature.
- Can be customized according to customer needs
The AFMS-160 S-type stainless steel pitot tube is designed specifically for flow measurement of dirty, particulate laden air or gas streams typical in smoke stack and other environmental testing. strength, and long term durability.
Designed for measuring the flow velocity of the gas fluid in the chimney and the environment, prevents clogging of soot under harsh conditions, Large, open tip design resists fouling. Monitor or control air velocity or air flow in particulate laden air streams. Function is to measure a local velocity of the point, can be used in technological research, production, environmental protection, mine ventilation and tunnel construction, is a widely, and can be used to measure the pressure of the fluid