- DSP transmitter with superior accuracy 0.1%
- 20:1 turndown ratio
- 5 to 8 calibration points
- Mass flow, density, temperature and volume flow can be measured at the same time
- Improved startup and availability with simple commissioning and reduced risk
- No moving parts result in no maintenance
- Install anywhere with no flow conditioning or straight pipe required
eYc FCM06 Coriolis mass flow meter is a major advance in mass flow measurement. The ability to measure mass flow and density directly has led to their use in applications ranging from metering food products to corrosive chemicals, CNG and LNG.
Coriolis Mass Flow Meter uses two parallel arranged pipes which are rotated at their resonantfrequency by coils. Any mass flow passing through the tubes will generate Coriolis forceswhich appear whenever a mass moves radially in a rotating system. The forces have opposedeffects on the inlet and outlet sides, they slightly deform the pipes. The excursion of the pipesis detected by sensors on the inlet and outlet side. The phase shift between the rotationalfrequencies of both pipes are proportional to the mass flow rate. The resonant frequency ofboth pipes changes in accordance with the density of the medium. This effect determines thedensity. Using one sensor density and temperature can also be measured. The extent of deformation of the pipes depends on temperature. Therefore the temperature is measured for compensation purposes.